I have been inquiring a while ago, regarding a homepage I have created that I wanted to be improved. Amongst others, I received an answer from you and found your profile very appealing.
Not only do you have excellent reviews (you seem to be listening to your customers' wishes, which is very important to me), but I like the fact that you are from Morocco (do you speak French? :-) and straight from Uni (fresh mind/new ideas).
However, the fees you suggest are higher than I am prepared to invest in this project. I don't believe, that you really will need more than a couple of hours to adjust my homepage the way I want it to be.
here again and more in details what need to be done.
I created the [url removed, login to view] with Adobe GoLive CS2 so after modifications will habe been done, I need to still be able to use GoLive for future modifications.
• Optimise velocity of homepage (at the moment, first-time loading of homepage is too slow)
• alignment of background image. No tiles (I will provide original image JPG format)
• I would like the content of homepage always to be centred, no matter of screen size.
• create logins for users of my homepage for them to be able to access specific data (At the moment, I offer various classes. At the beginning of each term, I provide my students with Word Doc, PDF, Excel, Audio, or video data... which I put on a USB stick they give me. I would like however, that my students have online access to those data. Each class/level should have a login on its own, as I don’t want my students to be able to access data not corresponding to their class.)
• improve quality of Logo (To create my Logo, I designed a Frog and added a text. I will provide you with the image of the Frog
(png format) and would like you to improve quality to look more professional. Also, as this Logo has already appeared on banners, flyers etc, I need the font - French Script MT- to be kept. )
Again, it is important that I am still able in the future to make changes on my own using Adobe GoLive.
Please let me know if you are interested in this job.
[url removed, login to view]