We seek a finished artist to complete a textbook layout for senior/secondary and adult learners of English in Australia. This book is aimed at new migrants to Australia.
Target date to printer: 2nd week of December 2011. Job will be printed in Sydney, Australia.
- 92 x A4 pages inside (B&W)
- A4 Front and back cover (spot colours) and inside front/back covers (B&W)
- Must use Adobe InDesign (we are on CS3, so keep your file compatible with CS3)
- We have developed 7 sample pages (of the 92) to indicate style and layout conventions we want you to follow.
- We have selected typefaces for inside pages (this project uses two unique custom-designed typefaces)
- Most pages are sparsely worded, large point size lettering, many with tables. About 15% of the book contains line illustrations or royalty free photographs.
- You must adhere to Australian spelling and numbering conventions throughout. The ideal bidder will demonstrate familiarity with Australian publishing market.
- Please, no proofreading or editing. The book has been written by senior educators who are fixed on the copy.
You can bid for the whole job,or just the inside layout, or just the covers, as you wish.
This is the anticipated first in a series. Bidders who demonstrate capacity for managing repeat business and series will be preferred.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $496 for this job
I have 18 years experience, I created a lot of books and textbooks, have extensive experience in preparation for printing. More details and examples in PM.
Hi, I am really interested in your project, and I would be really honored if you consider my bid. Please check your personal messages for more details. Thanks, OO
Hi, we are a Branding Agency and we'll provide a unique illustration designs that will communicate your vision, please check the link in your inbox to visit our portfolio.
Hello my name is Jess and i am an Australian based graphic design who is very interested in your project and providing you with top quality design! Have a look at my PM for more details. Thankyou