i am looking for an industrial designer to make 3D drawings of a pump on the basis of my (roughly) hand made drafts.
parts are rather simple but i expect from you to make suggestions in order to improve them if need be.
improvements refer to the assembly of the parts as well as their cutting / molding requirements.
the drawings will be used by cnc and molding machines and your experience in the plastic industry is a plus.
plan between 2 and 4 weeks to deliver.
not that there are many parts nor complex parts but time is required for you and me to discuss the parts before you finalize their drawing.
note that the same parts are used at various places of the pump and at different sizes (duplication).
all units in metric values.
- main cylinder (intake and exhaust ports - various filleting)
- piston (head - rod - joint - segment - bolt - nut - various filleting)
- gear-valve (cylinder - rods - intake and exhaust ports)
- chamber separator (plate - holes - joints - various filleting)
- resizing joints (cylinder)
- grid valve (cylinder - plate - holes - cap)
files must be provided in one of the following formats:
- IGES (.igs)
- STEP (.stp)
- SolidWorks (.sldprt)
- ProE (.prt)
- Parasolid (.x_t and .x_b)
- ACIS (.sat)
- AutoCAD (.dwg, 3D only)
- Autodesk Inventor (.ipt)
you'll have to provide additional pictures in order to give a good view of the position of the parts according to the sequences of the gear-valve.
please see attached files for sketch example and sketch comments.