Lately, I've been very busy and I want to hire someone to do all the lower profile stuff I am still doing myself right now, so I can focus on other things.
I am the owner of an IT consultancy company which has a few products/websites of its own.
I am looking for a virtual assistant.
The job is quite interesting. It covers things like:
* fetch data from the internet(this might be fetching and editing a list of recipes, vocabulary or quotes for example)
* correct and layout articles of my technical blog
* help finding people to do little technical jobs(Android, iPhone, Java,..) for example by preparing project descriptions for this website =)
* manage and promote my company page on facebook
* promote company products on the internet(for example, for smartphone apps: contact reviewers/post the files on alternative app stores)
* prepare product descriptions
* find testers for an online webbased game
* test and review certain products yourself
* answering questions about products(probably only possible after a while)
* possibly generate promomaterials later
I will probably assign one or two tasks every week to you.
* Most important, your English should be good and you should have good writing skills.
* You're enthusiastic, polite and Internet savvy.
* You need a good internet connection, and you need to be online on a chat/talk tool such as msn or skype. Talking is not required, chatting is enough.
* It is important that you are able to reach a lot of people on the internet, maybe through a big personal network or by being an active member of some communities.
* You should be familiar(as a user) with popular Internet websites such as Facebook.
* You should have at least an idea about current technological developments(know what Android, iPhone, iPad and tablets are etc..). It would be cool if you have access to an Android device or iPhone yourself, but this not required.
* The following knowledge is definitely not required, but should be mentioned if you have it:
- Photoshop or Illustrator
- Technical Knowledge(Java, PHP, Android, iPhone,..)
- Wordpress or any other blogging software/portal
I am expecting to pay at most 5$ an hour. Everyday you do work for me, you send me a description of what you did and how many hours you worked on it.
I will then pay the hours worked. I dont mind escrowing 25$ in advance everytime, if that would be an issue.
Some projects will come with a bonus(for example, the assignment could be to get me (real) likes on Facebook and we could agree that if I get 100, I pay a bonus of 25$).
If you are interested in this job, bid below on what you ask for 20 hours of work.
Also, introduce yourself and say for every required skill(check above) whether you are matching it or not and explain.
71 freelancers are bidding on average $89 for this job
Hello! I am a professionnal VA, native french speaker, with 15 years of experience in secretarial as an assitant. Please check your PM for more details. I am looking forward working for you!