We are looking for PR2+ or higher non-reciprocal links from English language websites generated over 30 days. We need to generate 10 links everyday for the next 30 days. Total budget for this project is $30.
You must agree exactly to the details outlined below - we reserve the right to reject any links that do not meet our requirements.
We have the potential to provide ongoing monthly work, dependent on the quality. Budget is $30 per month and goal is google page 1 for two or three main keywords not overly competitive.
1. All links must be from related sites
2. All links must be strictly from Google PR2+ actual page (not from the home page where link is)
3. Links must be permanent (No rented links). You agree to replace any link (at your cost) that is missing after 2mths
4. Each link must be from a separate domain
5. No automated software to be used to generate links
6. Links should be static html text links, no graphical links
7. Definitely no black hat tactics. Only white hat tactics accepted.
8. Link sites must be indexed and cached within the last 30 days by Google, Yahoo and Bing
9. You must use the target keywords we provide in the anchor text
- Definitely no black hat tactics. Only white hat tactics accepted.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No links from rel= nofollow or noindex tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No article directories, forums, web rings, link farms, no link-exchange programs, no banned sites by Google, Yahoo or Bing, no illegal/scam/spam sites.
- No forum posts, article submissions, links from guest books, yahoo groups, CL sites, links from under construction pages, java links, redirects, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, string parameters, jump scripts, framed pages, session ID's, or cloaking, spamming, contextual ads sites, scraped content, mirror sites, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
- No links from pages with “Under Construction” mentioned
You need to provide us with a Daily report stating:
1. URLs of pages containing the links
2. Date when link was placed
3. Anchor text used
4. Google PR of the page where the link is located
5. Target URL
6. Site Name