I have a physiotherapy practise. I want to SEO my website for some key search words across search engines - service and location.
Below are the SEO strategies we are looking to have done over the course of a month on each category -
Article submissions to Websites
Article submissions to Blogs
Link submission to web directories -
Link Building - Links must be strictly from Google PR6+ pages - internal pages, iframe page with PR less than 6 not count.
+other techniques you think will work.
- 100% No black hat tactics allowed.
- 100% No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No classifieds or mortgage, gaming, web directories, political.
- No link farms, no link-exchange programs, no banned sites by Google, no illegal/scam/spam sites.
- No exchange programs, rented links, FFA sites.
- No gambling, adult & porn sites, pharmacy sites, illegal websites, hate-based websites, violent websites, no blacklisted or spam sites.
- No directory submissions, forum posts, article submissions, links from guest books, yahoo groups, CL sites.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No links from under construction pages.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
- No contextual ads sites, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
- No blog comment spamming, no ping, no links within newsgroups.
- No link from: torrent sites, file sharing, articles.
We know that 100 posts/links a day is not effective. We are looking for someone who use techniques which promise and deliver realistic targets and doesn't use spamming!
Budget is $250
10 freelancers are bidding on average $305 for this job
* 12+ Years Experience (just new to Freelancer) * 100's of extremely satisfied clients * 1000's of Page One rankings * Result Oriented Company * 100% Success Rate * U.S. Based