Our company is a software company that develops Web 2.0 recruiting software.
Our product has been widely heralded as an innovative, essential product for businesses that need to hire. It has been called a “life-changing” service and “one of the best SaaS tools I’ve ever used”. Our software interface is beautiful. Our customer demos are a love-fest. So if you’re a high-energy PR/Marketing individual, please reach out to us. We’d love to have you on the team (even remotely)!
We’re looking for a PR/Buzz Coordinator to help us create buzz about our software in any & every way possible, using relationship building along with the latest in social networking techniques.
• Create buzz for the company and its employees in any way possible
• Manage all press relationships and continually work to create new ones
• Look for new ways and angles to get buzz mentions for the company and its products
• Promote our software as a “thought leader” in the HR and Recruiting industries
• Work with the team to determine new ways to utilize buzz to drive sales and word of mouth
At least 4 years of real-world experience in a buzz or PR function
Someone who is confident with great phone skills
Solid writing skills and is very articulate
Enthusiasm for building relationships
\In tune with current trends in entrepreneurship, hiring, business technology, and startups
Proven knowledge of the resources available to aid in promoting and creating buzz around a brand