I have a link building project that I need help with. This project is split into two separate parts.
I have an existing link wheel that is pointing at one of my websites. The link wheel is made up of a couple of web 2.0 properties (hubpages site/wordpress site/squidoo lense etc.) that have links pointing at my main website.
What I need is the following:
1. Articles written and submitted to a large amount of article directories - the resource boxes in these articles should be pointing to the web 2.0 properties. These articles can be written then spun - I need to have varation in the article text so that they are not all the same given that I need them submitted to such a large number of directories. I'm looking for a minimum of 1200 links per month to the web 2.0 properties (in total i.e. not to each web 2.0 property).
2. Standard Links (forum posts, blog comments etc.) linking directly to my main website for a specific keyword that I am targeting. I need a max of 300 per month. Please outline your suggestions as to how you would achieve this number of links.
I have a second separate website that I need high 10 quality articles written per month and submitted to only 3/5 max article directories. These must be high quality original articles.
I am looking for an experienced link building company/individual.
Points to note:
1. How you will achieve the target of 300 direct links in Part 1 of the project?
2. I will require a detailed record of all the links submitted. Do you agreed to provide weekly updates on the links submitted?
3. I am looking to enter a long term relationship - please price your bid accordingly.
4. Please provide examples of your articles.
If you have any questions please ask.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $141 for this job
Dear Hiring Manager, I have come up with a very effective forum posting and article marketing formula. Please read PM and my portfolio attached along with PM.