Seeking an experienced and talented Strategic Marketer with traditional and internet marketing experience.
Project involves -
1. Design an emailable survey in Survey Monkey to identify the key value drivers for small businesses in Australia for both electing to take up Google AdWords for the first time, and switching from their current Google AdWords provider.
2. Interpret the research data and develop key marketing messages which hold compelling appeal to first time advertisers and encourage existing advertisers to switch their Google AdWords provider.
3. Develop content (text and images) for 3 html emails to test the response rate to the subject line (open rate%) and the quality of the content (click through rate%) to a lead generation form.
I have a large email database but don't want to burn through it without getting the value proposition right.
An understanding of Google AdWords would be of an advantage however, what is most important is high quality market research skills and ability to interpret research data to drive market conclusions.
Preferred candidates will have -
* Advanced marketing qualifications
* Experienced in the FMCG sector with exposure to NPD
* Technology literate and a basic understanding of Google AdWords
I would be pleased to receive your resumes and please, do not hesitate to contact me using PM's