By way of introduction my name is Ketil Molbach and I am Sales & Marketing manager at Wavepass AS in Norway.
Wavepass AS is a turn-key supplier for close & open-loop electronic giftcards and associated accessories. Wavepass AS is currently supplying approximately 100 shopping malls and trade organizations and several thousand retail shops throughout Norway with giftcard solutions and accesories including payment terminals and. Wavepass AS is also the company behind the popular VISA giftcard The GLOBAL GiftCard® in Norway ([url removed, login to view])
We are now looking to outsource a part of our Customer Support department and we are looking for Norwegian or Swedish speaking professionals who live abroad.
Title: Customer Support & Project Manager
We are now seeking an experienced and resourceful Customer Support & Project Manager to lead the support and project management responsibilities for our close-loop giftcard department. As a key member of our team, the successful candidate will provide technical consultation to clients and manage the complete integration and installation of our close-loop giftcard solutions. The candidate must have professional communication skills to consult with customers and business partners, professional project management and organization skills to accurately estimate costs and timeliness of installation, coordinate with supporting vendors and possess the technical competencies to network, configure, install and test our solutions.
• Will utilize knowledge of web-based networking technologies to install, configure and the solution
• Will use superior phone and written communication skills to personally consult with and support customers
• Will directly participate in sales opportunities as a technical subject matter expert
• Will support technical training activities as needed
• Ideal candidate will have a BS degree in information systems or commensurate experience
• Minimum 3-5 years project management
• Experience with Audio Visual equipment and configuration
• Speak fluently Norwegian and/or Swedish
• Demonstrated strong project management and technical competencies
• Superior communication and consultation skills
• Travel Requirements 10-25%
• Proven record of excellence
• Energetic, comfortable working in a fast paced environment
• Hard working and motivated, able to take ownership and meet deadlines
• Excellent communication skills, must create dialogue to solve challenging problems
• Detail oriented and well-organized
• A hands-on attitude in a very friendly work environment
This position reports to the General Manager. If you have what it takes to support our organization, then send your resume to Mr. Ketil Molbach .