EXCLUSIVE PROJECT MANAGER POSITION
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalise projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in
collaboration with management.
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and management in a timely and clear fashion.
• Liaise with project stakeholders/management on an ongoing basis.
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
• Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
• Track project milestones and deliverables.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation,
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and
devise contingency plans.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
• Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the
project and company.
• Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
* Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
* Manages project budget.
* Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project.
* Follows up with clients and staff (either internal, contracted or outsourced/freelanced) when necessary, including for any unpaid invoices or work owed.
* Analyses project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilisation.
SUMMARY OF KEY COMPETENCIES
* critical thinking and problem solving skills
* planning and organising
* communication skills
* influencing and leading
* team work
* conflict management
* stress tolerance
* ability to work without supervision
* seek out even further key opportunities for the company to pursue once settled in
We’re looking for a candidate who is familiar with the IM and biz opp marketplace. CRITICAL !!
If you don’t know what IM or bizz opp is then this project is not for you. If you do then you will be tested in the initial interview.
Ongoing lucrative role!!
24 freelancers are bidding on average $2446 for this job
Hello -- I have 15+ years of experience executing and fulfilling the responsibilities you have outlined. I have the key competencies needed to help you succeed. Sincerely --
I have over 15 years of industry experience with 10+ years of management experience. Have experience in handle large turn key projects with cross-geography teams.