The summer sale is on and we want to top up our sales with extra income coming from the internet. The job advertised is easy and requires a maximum of 30 minutes per day. And let's be honest, Everyone has 30 minutes free in a day when they just blow time away.
1. Experience in selling (You need to know how to handle a sale, a report and customer inquiries).
2. Fully verified eBay and Paypal account (with a fully verified account eBay and Paypal will not close you down or cause problems like they do with new accounts)
3. The agreement to send the funds prior to the item being sent (for security reason for the first 3 item sold the payment will be sent before shipping the item ensuring that there will be fair trade between the 2 sides. The reason is simple, you trick me, I cannot get money or the item back; I trick you, you just file a complaint to Paypal and will receive full refund. And this full refund happens in 90% of Paypal disputes in favor of the buyer)
1. 12% off final value (so off the item's price). Later on, the commission might rise to 14%, 15%, 18%
2. All item description + photos.
3. Support if anything might come up.
The medium income is around $250/week with minimum struggle, but the more you sell, the more you make, so the sky is the limit.