Chinese Social Media Platform Manager
The Chinese Social Media Manager will implement our client's Social Media Strategy, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and encouraging product adoption, from within the Chinese market, through the use of Chinese Social Networking Platforms.
This role coordinates with our company on behalf of our clients. Your main job is to translate both in words and cultural aspects our client's 'English' Social Media strategy and mirror these across all Chinese Social Media Platforms. While ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating a Chinese Social Media referral network.
We would like to commission this on a monthly bases. Initially, there should only be 4-5 hours of work a week, as this role will be to simply mirror client's 'English' social media across Chinese platforms.
In time the role will be expanded into more of a development of Chinese specific strategies and this will be when many of the below requirements will be needed. Commission will adjust according to working levels and service expansion.
• Set up our client's on all relevant, Chinese Social Media Platforms
• Follow our client's 'English' Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc) and mirror these updates across all relevant Chinese Social Media Platform.
• Become a mediator of our Clients' in Chinese social media spaces, passing on dialogues to our company and replying to questions where appropriate
• Report on effectiveness of campaigns on Chinese Social Media Platforms in an effort to maximize results
• Regularly feed back insights gained from Chinese social media monitoring, so we can help our client's evolve their strategies in a timely fashion
• Monitor trends in Chinese social media tools, trends and applications
• In depth Blogger knowledge which will help us build an active brand ambassador network to spread the word about our Client's throughout China.
• Strong English skills
• Strong organisational skills
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of Chinese social media platforms and their respective participants and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
• Knowledge of Chinese blogging ecosystem
• Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
• Have a good knowledge of principles of SEO
• Public relations, Marketing, Sales, Community Management experience, a plus
We have no bias if you are a business that specializes in this unique field. Our priority is that the job gets done correctly, as you will be representing our company and our clients.