We are trying to promote one of our websites on Facebook AND Twitter.
The Budget is set at a maximum of $30. So no silly bidders!
- 30,000 Facebook Fans for our Facebook page
- 30,000 Twitter followers for our Twitter account page.
- 30,000 Global / Non-Targeted Google +1 Votes
Please only bid if you can deliver with requirements below.
Time Line depends on the limits from Facebook and Twitter and Google+1
• NO bots or grey/black hat techniques. Only White hat techniques -- mind that we are able to verify this.
• All likes/fans/followers must come from authentic people with active facebook accounts over 1 months old, and with over 50 friends (no fake accounts or accounts at risk of being suspended.)
• Fans from the USA, UK, EU, Australia and New Zealand countries must account for at least 75% of the total followers. The remaining 25% can be from other countries.
• Fans must be active (preference given for members interested in self improvement, self help, personal growth)
• No spammers or distasteful, illegal or inappropriate profile pictures.
• No affiliations with likers/fans/followers that will risk our page being deleted
• You must use good practices when gathering fans.
• This project will be considered 'completed' once there are 30,000+ Facebook fans AND 30,000+ Twitter followers and 30,000 Google+1 votes.
• No passwords will be given to Facebook or Twitter Accounts
1) 50% when you've added 20,000 fans in total on the Facebook account & you've added 20,000 fans in total on Twitter account and 20,000 Google+1 Votes. Note: This will need to be documented and tested by us before we release the payment. This will take approximately 5 days after you let us know.
2) 50% After 10 Days Of completion of achieving 30,000 fans on Facebook and 30,000 followers on Twitter and 30,000 Google+1 when this has been completed.
(For Testing 100% Real People No Spam)
• Please explain in your bid what techniques you will use to generate fans and how you will report.
• Only Serious Bidders Please
• More projects will be given to the winning bidder if this will be successful.
Can accept bids up to $50 depending on experience