We require 350 permanent do-follow backlinks from forums. Each post must adhere to the following requirements:
1. The link must be permanent, i.e. links that will not be removed by admins no their respective sites. 90% of the links posted must still be there after 1 month.
2. The link must not be from a no-follow site. No-follow links will not be accepted.
3. The forum post must be on topic. You may not use general comments such as "That is very interesting. <a href="[url removed, login to view]">used refrigerators</a>". See examples on the Specifics section.
4. Each forum entry must be unique, i.e. you may not use the same comment on two different forums. See further details in the Specifics section.
5. We require most links to have anchor text. We do understand that not all forums allow this, so we accept up to 20% of the links without anchor text.
6. You must post to a relevant or a general forum. See details in the specifics section
1. To achieve permanent links, you could ask a relevant question on a forum and then provide a link. If you are capable of it, you could also provide a helpful answer to an existing question.
2. For more info on do-follow and no-follow, please do a google search and read on this topic. Information is widely available. Firefox has a useful plugin, which will identify no-follow links.
We require the forum entries to be unique. I.e. you may not use the same exact question or comment in more than forum. You may however use unique variations of the same question or comment. For instance, you may say:
"I have been looking for <a href="[url removed, login to view]">used refrigerators</a>, but I have no idea what to look for when comparing. Any ideas?"
Then you may use the following on another forum:
"I am considering <a href="[url removed, login to view]">used refrigerators</a>, but I don't know what to look for. If you have any input, please help"
The comments are unique although they ask the same. This is also an example of a useful comment.
5. Anchor text links will be provided. Example comments and questions for posting will also be supplied, but you must use your own variations of these as well as creating your own comments and questions in order to reach the unique 350 posts requirement.
6. The forums used must be forums on the topic that you are posting on (i.e. jewelry or fashion forums if you are posting about rings, agriculture or tractor forums if you are posting on tractors). You may also use general forums that are not specific to a certain field. You may not use forums specific to a certain topic if that topic is not related to your post. I.e. you may not post jewelry links on an automotive forum.
Deliverables and payment:
The only deliverable will be a list of links to the specific URL, on which your comment may be found. I.e. if your link is posted on "[url removed, login to view]", you must provide that link. It is insufficient to just provide "[url removed, login to view]"
50% of the payment will be made once we have verified your links.
1 month later, we will verify that your links are still there. If a minimum of 300 links are still found, the remaining 50% will be paid.
If for some reason we find less than 300 links one month after the first payment, you will be given the choice of reposting your links or accepting a reduced payment. You must still adhere to the posting requirements as stated above.
No further payment will be made if more than half the links have been removed.