We are looking for someone that can do some keyword editing in google adwords.
This is a simple task but you need to take it serious and follow the instructions.
Work will be monitored so its important that you do a good job and follow guideline at all time.
Hundreds of thousands keywords has been added into adwords. Many of them do not trigger the ad because the keyword has little search.
Example of a keyword
Samsung best tv led 2012 X3456
This will not trigger the ad since no one search for it.
What you must do is edit the keyword until keyword has been qualified.
1 “Samsung best tv led 2012 X3456” was not qualified and will show as not qualified
2 You must now edit the keyword and you do that by removing the last part in this case the x3456 so the new keyword will look like “Samsung best tv led 2012”
3 If keyword qualifies then we move on if not you must try removing more, 2012 and new keyword is “Samsung best tv led”
What’s extremely important and why I have mention you must do a good job and take it serious is because the easy way is to just delete best tv led 2012 X3456 or just leave Samsung tv as the keyword since you know this will be approved. This is the worst thing you can do and our long term relationship will be terminated direct. Its important that you always try to keep the longest possible keywords and main reason is we have many Samsung keywords and we must try and keep them all unique so leaving a number like x3456 will make the keyword unique. So, you must use common sense and delete small words or words you think might make the keyword not qualifying.
With hundreds of thousands keyword this will take time. It’s a long term relationship where you will work for us every day and hopefully for years since new keywords will be added all the time.
Who are you:
- You speak English well, communication is important
- You are skilled when it comes to internet and know basics of marketing, adwords, excel ++
- You do not work for a company.
- You are looking for a part time job and don’t ask for too much per hour. It’s not a difficult job so many can do it. Therefore we will not pay $10 if we can pay $5 per hour as an example.
- You are good in what you do and take your job serious
- You are honest and know that asking questions is part of learning and been safe vs believing you are the best and fail
- You are “ALWAYS” online.
- You can deliver a good result.
Also write some of your basic skills.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $6/hour for this job
I'm Alex a Google Certified Professional, former Google employee as an Adwords Account Manager for the South European team. I'm more than ready to get this keyword fix on your campaign. Regards, Alex