Need experienced SEO for our website to reach #1 position in [url removed, login to view] for one keyword related to business opportunity. Your job is to get it all the way to the top.
When you bid, we need following information in PM:
-SEO Methods used ( need numbers, details)
-Please included previous work that you have completed.
-- ABSOLUTELY NO BLACKHAT OR GREY HAT METHODS, ONLY WHITE HAT METHODS. -- Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised.
Links building should follow:
- No black hat and other unethical SEO Spam techniques.
-Only white hat methods and ethical work will be accepted.
- Backlink pages must relate to our site topic
- Links must be from US, UK, France, Spain, India, Arab. etc
- Link pages and our links must be visible, readable, indexable and do-follow.
- Links must be permanent, static html links.
- One way links only, no reciprocal links.
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking. No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No links from under construction pages.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
- No link farms, link exchange programs, and web rings.
- No paid traffic sites.
- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
* Links that are not approved must be replaced by service provider.
We need weekly report from you to see the improvement.
Exact website and keyword will be disclosed to winning bidder.
* Please provide us the detailed SEO techniques you will use, and info of similar successful completed projects you have done. No canned responses please.
50% payment when our site appears in 1st Page in [url removed, login to view] in one month
50% payment when our website remain in the 1st page after one month from the first month of the campaign
We can agree the terms [url removed, login to view] project is designed to be rapidly given that is why is it stated as [url removed, login to view] beware we would look at a long term relationship with the provider.