We have 372 product ads "awaiting review" for about four days. Previously we had the 95% of ads running with no problems
1. Research online indicates that the "awaiting review" period is very unpredictable and can go on for weeks.
2. The review appeared to be triggered by 8 new products added, 5 of which had titles too long. We fixed this and re-uploaded the feed.
3. There is evidence in forums that google may put the same product ad listings in "awaiting review" status every time the product feed is uploaded!
We are looking for solution(s) to either problem, #1 or #3. The project can be any of the three points below (any or all):
1. Advise us how to shorten the review period for product ads
2. AND/OR: To help with problem #3, we would like to consider an integration using Content API for Google Shopping: Because it enables product-by-product updates, rather than having to upload the entire feed.
3. AND/OR: Recommendation of service that can help manage our Google Product Ads (if we provide the feed in .csv form).
Please include a message with your bid to clarify which of the above three solutions you will include in your proposed solution.
We are on the Prostores e-commerce platform. We do not use auto-feeds: We manually upload our product feeds to google because there are so many little details to clean up that we find it easier to maintain a .csv file and edit it as needed, and upload as needed.