I run a small children's party toys e-store (with a PR1), I require 100 PR3 and higher back links
Performance: Average 10 links per day.
* At least 80% backlinks should be from UK websites. The other 20% can be from foreign but relevant websites. All sites must be in English.
* One link per domain will be counted so 100 links must come from 100 different domains.
* I will supply anchor text
* All links must be appropriate and relevant for our website
* ALL backlinks must be do follow... Links will be checked. Please don’t waste your time, bid only if you can do this.
* One-way links (no offer of reciprocal linking).
* Google friendly links
* No directory submissions, forum posts, article submissions, profile links, links from guest books, within newsgroups, yahoo groups, CL sites.
* No [url removed, login to view] blocking, fake PR, banned by Google,
* Not from pages which use "no follow" tags.
* Not from pages where link selling is obvious.
* Not from pharmaceutical, adult content or gambling sites.
* Not from pages which already include more than 30 outbound links.
* Not from pages in Google’s supplemental index.
* No automated link submissions or use of link harvester software.
* No subdomains, back links must be on a www.
Please note: White-hat is crucial and required. Black-hat or gray-hat methods will not be accepted nor paid for!
You will need to provide me with the following spreadsheet before payment is made:
1. Link site exact URL (clickable hyperlink),
2. Site Type,
3. Google Page Rank
4. Date placed.
NO GENERAL LINK BUILDING INFORMATION OR PACKAGES.
47 freelancers are bidding on average £123 for this job
i Can provide link building service with high quality links in cheap rates for more info about our links check "PMB"...........Thank You - [url removed, login to view]
Hi, SEO Professionals here, We provide do SEO(off-page & on-page), SEM, Internet Marketing from Last 7 Year's, Please have a look on Message Board for Great SEO Packages on Lowest Prices. Many Thanks !!!
Hello Sir, We read your project description and we ready for your 100 niche related one way non-reciprocal links project. Please see our PMB message and give me chance for your project. Regards Sayal Khan