I require 1200 permanent PR 3 and up backlinks (500 to each site)
Requirements as followed:
-Linking will be done 70% from sites in Hebrew (in israel) the other 30% can be done with US/UK/EU sites.
-I have two blogs related to travelling, one is ski related and the other has wild vacation stories. I require 600 backlinks to each site.
-400+ of the backlinks must be PR5 and up (50 over PR6).
-All backlinks must be minimum PR3 or above.
-All backlinks should be relevant in some way to the sites (traveling, vacations, resorts, worldwide landmarks, tourism).
-All backlinks must DOFOLLOW and will be checked to confirm.
-Text and links must not be NOFOLLOW.
-No spam links
-No link farms
-One link per domain ONLY.
-Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google, MSN and Yahoo within last 30 days.
-Link page must be search engine friendly, that is no redirects, cloaking and other practices.
-Page should not be excluded by robots.txt.
-No links from "under construction" pages.
-No sites which ask for money later.
-No contextual ads sites, popups, intrusive advertising, etc. NO SPAMMING.
-All links must be ONE WAY non-reciprocal links from relevant websites.
-Links must be static HTML links. Including the target keywords I provide in PM message.
-Links must be permanent, active, never expiring.
-Links must be in text, no graphics.
-No use of black / grey hat software. You must build links manually at 10-15 per day and spread them over at minimum of 45-60 days.
-Detailed Excel file should be provided by you with all linking posts URLs each week.
-Detailed Excel file to be provided by you with all linking posts URLs once work is finished to be checked before payment.
-Will provide you with the anchor text and URL you need to use and any other relevant information.
-Reference. Show the past link building work you've completed. It will be held in confidence.
-Experience is important and proof of quality work and extensive experience is required.
Looking for an experienced link builder that has a high drive and professional attitude, this will be an ongoing project if I am satisfied with the results.
You will need to provide me with the following spreadsheet before payment is made: Link site exact URL (clickable hyperlink), Site Name, Site Type, Google Page Rank and IP address as well as the date placed.
There will be no black hat techniques accepted , STRICTLY WHITE HAT!!.
After payment is negotiated I will set up a milestone payment for 50% of the agreed upon fee and once 50% of the project is done I will set another milestone for the remaining 50% which will be paid no longer than 48 hours after receiving the final excel report confirming the links.
If you are up for the task and able to produce results please bid.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY - if you do not agree with them do not bid
If you do not have .co.il properties , please DO NOT BID ,
none of the bids so far has been relevent.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $454 for this job
We have read and understood the project requirements and We are working from last 8 years in SEO field. Please check Private message Board for more details.