We currently require Experienced independent link builders for several projects.
Please send through cost proposals based on:
A) Cost per link
B) Hourly rate
Successful applicants will be given a site each to work on as part of a two-month’s trial.
Upon completion of the trial period;
A) Whether or not to continue and
B) Whether or not to allow the link builder to work across any of the other sites
Upon acceptance into the program, you will be provided with the project URL and target terms.
Initially we are looking for 10 high quality, relevant links per week. The quality criteria for these links you will find provided below:
• ALL Links NEED to be relevant to the project website's content.
• All link-building techniques must be white hat
• All links must be manually sourced – no use of black hat submission software allowed
• NOFOLLOW links are NOT allowed - All backlinks must be DOFOLLOW
• Only one link per domain allowed, all sites must reside on different C Class IP’s
• Page containing link must be reachable using normal flow navigation from home page and sitemap
• 50% of the links must be [url removed, login to view] Only other acceptable extensions: .com, .us, .[url removed, login to view], .net, info, .biz, .tv, .edu, .org, .mil, .gov, .[url removed, login to view], .ca, .[url removed, login to view], .[url removed, login to view]
• ABSOLUTELY NO CONTENT SPINNING SITES
• ABSOLUTELY NO LINK FARMS
• ABSOLUTELY NO SPAM LINKS
• Backlinking page must be search engine friendly i.e. no cloaking or spammy or irrelevant link activity
• Backlinking page must not be blocked to search engines via [url removed, login to view] or meta robots tag "noindex" & “nofollow”
• Backlinking page’s must have Page Rank
• Backlinking site must be indexed & cached by Google, MSN and Yahoo within the last 30 days
• Backlinking site must be older than 12 months old
• Deployment of the 10 links per week must be staggered over that week period
• External links per page must be no more than 40
• Links must be hard coded, static HTML links including the target term as the anchor
• Links must be permanent, active. no rented links,
• Links should be in text based, if graphics are used alt attribute must use target term
• Links to project site, which already exist will not be considered
• NO blog comment spamming, No ping sites, No links within newsgroups.
• NO contextual ads sites, popups, intrusive advertising, etc. NO SPAMMING
• NO directories or articles submission
• NO guestbooks, classifieds, dynamic links, link-exchange programs
• NO hacker, pharmacy, illegal, gambling, pornographic or black hat sites
• NO links from pages under construction will be accepted
• NO links from sites asking for money or promoting ‘get rich quick schemes’
• NO links from torrent sites, file sharing forums
• NO reciprocal links - ALL links must be ONE WAY
Please provide us the detailed SEO techniques you will use, and info of similar successful completed projects you have done. We reserve the right to refuse any link if found not suitable and will require proof of work before awarding the project.
Reporting will consist of a weekly email to be sent every Friday evening. Each week, we will expect to see an updated spreadsheet, which will include:
Linking site URL
Google Page Rank
Seomoz PA (Page Authority)
Seomoz DA (Domain authority)
Links per page of linking URL
Please do not bid if you have limited or no link building experience as this contract is suited only to experience linkbuilders.
We ONLY use [url removed, login to view] Payment methods.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $317 for this job
Hello, we are experts in SEO/link building and are working in the same since 3+ years.We hope you will consider our excellent offer.Looking forward to discuss with you on your project. Regards, Priya C