Closed

MrA's Traffic Builder

We are a travel and lifestyle business based in Australia.

SEO - Top Ranking, 1st Page,Google,Yahoo, Bing using WHITE HAT methods only.

Please add "CUSTOMER WILL PAY WHEN RESULTS ARE ACHIEVED" in your response, so that we know that you will accept payment upon result of top first ranking on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] (US & Australian Results) for three keywords in 2 months.

Need top 5 ranking on [url removed, login to view] for 1st page with 10 keywords. In addition you must analyze website for proper seo optimization to assist in achieving these results.

You must guarantee that at least 70% of keywords or 7 keywords will rank in the top 5 of [url removed, login to view] on 1st page or no payment until these results are achieved.

Please indicate what methods you will use, including verifiable reports that you will send us.

-- Only white hat, experienced, highly ranked on [url removed, login to view] SEO experts should bid

-- ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK HAT OR GREY HAT METHODS, ONLY WHITE HAT METHODS

-- Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised

-- Quality back links must relate to site topic on high quality relevant sites

-- No spam method(s) can be used

-- No junk profile building techniques are to be used

-- No use of automated software or bots

-- No links from under construction pages

-- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.

-- No link farms, traffic exchanges, link exchange programs or web rings

-- No paid traffic sites

-- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.

-- No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox

-- Expert understanding of Google Updates and how to work with them

Must be very experienced, have high rating on [url removed, login to view], explain exactly what methods you will use for this project & be able to communicate clearly. Provide detailed SEO techniques you will use & verifiable examples of completed projects you have done inc. possible contact details.

Timeline: 2 months

Payment:

Early Payment Incentive:

If you can get website to top 3 in [url removed, login to view] (U.S. & Australia) by the end of 1st month, for 3 core keywords, we will page 33% of payment, with the remaining 67% of payment made at the end of 2nd month of consistent 1st page, [url removed, login to view], top 5 results (70% or 7 keywords must be in at least top 5 on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] for final payment to be initiated).

If it takes over 1 month to achieve & maintain top 3 ranking in [url removed, login to view] for 3 core keywords, full payment will be submitted at the end of 2nd month, - IF results are achieved by end of 2nd month (3 core keywords in top 1 position on 1st page of Google.com.) If 3 core keywords are not in top 1 results on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] by end of 2nd month - unfortunately NO PAYMENT until results are achieved...

We will look to build a partnership with you and maintain these positions so please provide monthly maintenance price for keywords to stay in top 1 positions (or top 3) on [url removed, login to view],1st page (payment will be made end of the month & keywords must not drop out of top 1 (or top 3) for 3 consecutive days) verifiable monthly reports must be submitted.

.

Page should stay on 1st page [url removed, login to view] ranking indefinitely within the top 1.

If this project completed successfully & you can achieve top 3 results on 1st page of [url removed, login to view], in under one month, not only will we love you forever but there is plenty more work available!

PLEASE DO NOT BID ON THIS PROJECT IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT FULL PAYMENT UNTIL RESULTS ARE FULLY ACHIEVED.

WE WILL NOT PAYMENT BEFORE SEEING RESULTS.

Payment will only be sent if required results are achieved in 2 month time frame. Cheers.

Skills: Internet Marketing, Link Building, Sales, SEO

See more: yahoo australia, work available australia, website freelancer australia, web site builder freelancer, web builder freelancer, using freelancer australia, top web builder, top marketing positions, top freelancer sites australia, sites freelancer australia, seo freelancer australia, seo expert australia, seo australia price, rating website traffic, project freelancer australia, positions australia, mra profile, marketing position available, maintenance positions, software expert freelancer, possible java freelancer, internet traffic freelancer, inc top, incentive freelancer, seo australia travel website

About the Employer:
( 0 reviews ) Australia

Project ID: #2547338