We are looking for one European Spanish-speaking, freelance SEO professionals to work on a sub-contracted basis on interesting projects.
If you have any of the following skills, and you are looking for a part-time freelance opportunity, please reply with your CV, including details of the specific skills you possess from the list below and please send examples of past projects. We will consider candidates who can offer some, but not all, of the skills listed.
The skills we need are:
1) SEO experience in the Spanish markets (Europe & LATAN) including the ability to provide the following services in the European Spanish language:
- analyse the content and architecture of client websites from an SEO perspective and advise on improvements
- research and find suitable keywords, optimise web content
- build links to client websites from suitable websites and directories
- write and post articles and press releases on suitable syndication sites
2) Knowledge and experience of blogs, including the ability to develop and market client blogs, recruit and motivate expert bloggers, and build links from external blogs to market clients' own websites
3) Experience of using Web 2.0 social media and networking sites to increase clients' online presence
4) Language skills - candidates should be able to:
- report on performance and communicate with team members in English, both spoken and written
The work will be regular for at least the next 3 month, working on established contracts.
Candidates can be based in any country but must have the above experience to qualify.
Strictly no Indian or romanian SEO companies.