In Progress

I need 1000 REAL contacts for my Facebook Page and Twitter

PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE JOB POSTING BEFORE PLACING A BID! Those who fail to answer all of our questions asked in this job posting will not be considered as serious candidates.

We need contacts we can sell our product to....We are not interested in artificially making it look like we have a lot of Likes or Followers.

PLEASE TELL US YOU CAN MEET THESE SPECIFICATIONS IN YOUR INITIAL BID OR WE WILL ASSUME YOU HAVE NOT READ THIS BREIF PROPERLY

[url removed, login to view] THEY ARE NOT REAL YOU WILL NOT BE PAID!!!!!

[url removed, login to view] WILL NOT PAY FOR LIKES AND FOLLOWERS WITH FAKE ACCOUNTS

[url removed, login to view] FANS AND FOLLOWERS ONLY

[url removed, login to view] BE INTERESTED IN SPORTS, HORSE RACING, BINGO, COMPETITIONS, MAKING MONEY ONLINE, GAMBLING

Serious bidders only! We will not consider bids over our allocated budget, so please be competitive so that you don't waste your time or ours.

JOB DESCRIPTION:

SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNET MARKETING -1000 UK-ONLY FANS FOR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE AND TWITTER FOLLOWERS.

JOB REQUIREMENTS:

1) No illegal activities (i.e., hacking accounts, etc.).

2) No bots.

3) No spam.

4) No practices that will diminish our brand, labeling us as annoying or obnoxious.

5) No practices that will jeopardize our standing with Facebook.

6) TARGET USERS: Accounts with at least 30+ friends. 100% UK accounts. 100% real people.

7) TARGET INTEREST KEYWORDS: Bet, Win money, Competitions, Bingo, Horse Racing, Sports

BIDDING (please include the following with your bid):

1) 2-5 previous Faceboook Pages that you have worked on and successfully built a fan following for.

2) The amount of time needed for completion.

3) How you intend to execute this project (i.e., Fan Page Farm, Friend Suggestions, etc.)?

4) Do you require admin status?

5) Any other relevant information about why we should hire you on this project and our other future social media projects.

Payment terms are as follows: 25% initial milestone. The remaining 75% will be paid 7 days after completion; we want to make sure that your work delivers a solid, low attrition rate.

After reviewing your bid and resume, if we are interested in your services, we will contact you via Freelancer Personal Mailbox with more details.

Thank you for your interest!

Skills: Internet Marketing, Link Building, SEO, Twitter

See more: work social media freelancer, hire candidates, hire answer, want work answer, want job answer, job internet freelancer, target hire, status freelancer, sports freelancer, social work resume, social media resume, social media freelancer services, social media seo services, services sell online

About the Employer:
( 5 reviews ) london, United Kingdom

Project ID: #1106954

Awarded to:

snuvaa

Please check PM once, Thanks

£25 GBP in 11 days
(251 Reviews)
6.9