100 permanent Blog one way back links for my clients ecommerce website
The links should come from websites with content related to home & garden, design, diy or similar. We need links to specific pages within our website. Keywords/keyphrases for anchor text will include mostly bathroom related terms. URLs and specific keywords/keyphrases for anchor text will be released to the winner of the bid.
Link requirements and guidelines:
- Links must be do-follow.
- Links must be visible and readable.
- Links must be from sites with PR 2 and higher (PR must be on the page not just the website).
- Links must be permanent, static html links.
- Links must be active and never expiring.
- Links must be placed in text.
- Links must be from different websites and class-C IPs.
- Links must be built at a pace of no more than 10 per day.
Linking pages requirements and guidelines:
- Linking pages must be in English language.
- Linking pages must relate to our site content (home & garden, design, diy).
- Linking pages must contain less than 70 links.
- Linking pages must be from unique Class-C IP addresses.
- Linking pages must be readable and indexable.
- Linking pages must be indexed by Google.
We do not want and will not accept the following:
- Links from pages blocked by [url removed, login to view]
- Links from pages containing the rel "nofollow" or "noindex" tag
- Links from pages made in flash
- Links from pages using frames
- Links containing the rel="nofollow" tag
- Links from automated software or bots
- Links from under-construction pages
- Links from link farms
- Links made with Java, jump scripts, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects
- Links from exchange programs
- Links from web rings ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], etc.)
- Links from paid traffic sites
- Links from banned sites, adult, gambling, warez, violent, spam, illegal content sites
- Links from torrent sites, guest books, classifieds, dynamic links, ping sites
- Links from pages with intrusive advertising (popups, labeled links, etc.)
- Links from sites which ask for money later (subscription sites)
- Hidden links
- No black hat, grey hat, and other unethical SEO techniques. Only white hat methods work will be accepted.
- Experienced SEO specialists with a proven track record and examples should apply.
- Applicants should reply with a fixed amount.
- Splitting the project into milestones is possible.
- Work should be reported in a spreadsheet including: link anchor text, linking page URL, Blog site name, date placed.
All submissions must be verified before publishing.
We reserve the right to reject URLs that do not comply with these guidelines.
Payment will be made after we receive the spreadsheet and verify each link.