Private job for Deepak: 2000 blogs comments
1. Anchor Text(s) and corresponding URL will be provided. For every Anchor Text(s) and URL we will specify the exact number of backlinks needed.
2. Only approved and live links will be counted and paid for.
3. 60% of all links should be “DO FOLLOW”
4. It is expected that you find the relevant blog posting sites that match with the kw and URL given.
5. The page where the comments are made and where the links appear has to be at least PR2.
6. We want all links to be posted manually (No use of automated tools for creating the backlinks, however, it is okay to use automated tools for harvesting URL(s) and checking PR)
7. All comments must be relevant to the topic and No links with "Thank you, Nice Blog" or anything else that looks like spam will not be accepted.
You will have to quickly read the blog post before commenting in order to make a relevant comment.
8. No comments are to be placed on porn, gambling, racism, hate, drug, hacking or pages with anything illegal.
9. No more than 40 OBL (outbound links) on comments page.
10. Reports are required with the URLs at the end of the job. Report should be provided in the excel spreadsheet upon submission which should contain Link URL, anchor text and PR.
11. No profile links, nothing other than blog comments is accepted.
13. No links with blogs that are filled with SPAM comments will be accepted! All the other comments present on the blog pages where you comment have to appear spam free and that's easy to judge and decide.
14. No more than 2 links from the same domain.
15. No payments will be made up front! Payment will be done at the end of the job via Freelancer
Once you bid your price and turn around time we will send you a trial job of 5 blog comments to look at the standard as well as the reliability of your work. Once someone has met our requirements we will use them for the rest of the project and hopefully in the future if they want more stable work. Please include "Geared up for trial" in your bid or PM to be taken into consideration.