I have written a business self help book and am looking to self publish & market online. The book will help people take ideas and turn them into a start up business. It is the first in a series of 7 books along a similar vein, and will come as a package of:
- 250 Page book
- Quick start & Action Guide
- Audio Book
- Business plan template download
RRP USD $39.95
I'm looking for someone to manage the sales and marketing of these books globally.
This will include:
- Managing the building of a web site to sell online - including automatic fulfilment & delivery globally
- Pitch to publishers if you feel that is a viable channel
- Digital strategy & online marketing
- Sales development through other channels
- Any other sales & marketing activities deemed necessary, however online marketing will be the largest channel.
The successful applicant will write and submit a plan on how to take this to market and drive sales.
Items to cover are:
- Sales channels (like Amazon etc? or would it be exclusively through our own hosted ecommerce web site?)
- Marketing strategy (strategic alliances etc?)
- Target sales and time periods
- Projected initial costs
- PR Activities
- Ongoing fee structure (profit share percentage)
Follow up books will be completed every 9 months to add to the series and re-invigorate marketing.
I look forward to hearing from you