We are an online educational resource who sell access to premium content through subscription.
We are looking for an SEO specialist to improve our page rankings across Search Engines.
We want to focus on certain key words that relate to our content
Below are some of the keywords we want to begin concentrating on and would like to start getting on the first page on google
- balls skills, kids activities, kids sports games, children throwing skills, children catching skills, hand eye coordination, motor milestones, children skills,
Below are the SEO strategies we are looking to have done over the course of a month on each category -
Article submissions to Websites
Article submissions to Blogs
Link submission to web directories -
Link Building - Links must be strictly from Google PR6+ pages - internal pages, iframe page with PR less than 6 not count.
+other techniques you think will work.
- 100% No black hat tactics allowed.
- 100% No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No classifieds or mortgage, gaming, web directories, political.
- No link farms, no link-exchange programs, no banned sites by Google, no illegal/scam/spam sites.
- No exchange programs, rented links, FFA sites.
- No gambling, adult & porn sites, pharmacy sites, illegal websites, hate-based websites, violent websites, no blacklisted or spam sites.
- No directory submissions, forum posts, article submissions, links from guest books, yahoo groups, CL sites.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No links from under construction pages.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
- No contextual ads sites, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
- No blog comment spamming, no ping, no links within newsgroups.
- No link from: torrent sites, file sharing, articles.
We know that 100 posts/links a day is not effective. We are looking for someone who uses techniques which promise and deliver realistic targets and doesn't use spamming!
We have extensive knowledge in SEO however due to lack of manpower and time, we are outsourcing this project.
The lowest bid with the most reasonable plan will be awarded the job.
*No milestones over 50% will be accepted.
*Proof of your work is required before receiving any pay
We are looking to start with a smaller job with someone so they can prove they are capable, have good communication and we would like to set up a long term working relationship with that person. We intend to invest heavily in SEO in 2013.
47 freelancers are bidding on average $351 for this job
Hi, This is the simple FORMULA we play along:- "Social + Ethical + Organic SEO = Long Term Top Page Rankings" Please refer to PMB for further details. Thank You.