We are a small online marketing firm in need of a partnering firm or individual to help us with our link building endeavours. The ideal person must have extensive experience with link building and have a strong grasp of social media.
The individual/firm will be working on one of our many property sites and the goal of the campaign is to increase high quality links that point to the property website.
This a long term project with a monthly budget that will be allocated to the right person/firm.
Here are the requirements:
- Must have strong english skills. You will be called upon to add value to conversations by posting in blogs and forums occasionally.
- Extensive experience required with SEO and Social Media.
- You must understand the fundamentals of SEO.
- Experience related to Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook is mandatory. Twitter experience is absolutely essential for this role.
- Someone with a computer science or web design background would be ideal for this role.
- You must be able to work with Google Docs. This is mandatory.
Here are the job duties:
- Your role will be to collect e-mail addresses from various related webmasters and contact them using a custom template created by my firm.
- Organize certain calendar events for my SEO business.
- Create Gmail accounts for some of my clients.
- Find link partners using various Google search operators.
- List website in various directories.
- Approach webmeisters about linking to our site and also approach webmaster with content specifically written for their website that will link to the property site.
Let me explain to you what this job is not:
- This is not a job that an be completed by simply spinning titles and description with Bookmarking Demon, SE Nuke or any other automated program.
- Although we value directories and some social bookmarking, we don't believe this can be the main focus of a true SEO program for a competitive industry.
- Quotes that only list social bookmarking and directory submissions will be ignored.
Your job will be to help us contact webmasters on an individual basis and encourage them to link to our property site. If you feel that you can do this job. We'd like to hear back from you.