We are looking for an experienced SEO expert to bring our online loan refinance website – [url removed, login to view] to the TOP 10 (1st page) in Google.com.
We can provide the keyword list to you, and also if you could collect the related keywords for us or tell us what keywords should be highlighted or in high priority, that would be really great for us.
When you bid, we need following information in PM:
- The detailed SEO techniques you will use, and info of similar successful completed projects you have done.
- Time frame
- Attach sample detail proposal for some of your other website project if you have
We will pay for the results only.
50% payment when our site appears on second or third page of google .
50% payment when our site is still on google first page within one month.
We need weekly report from you to show the improvement.
Links building should follow:
- No black hat and other unethical SEO Spam techniques. Only white hat methods and ethical work will be accepted.
- Backlink pages must relate to our site topic
- Links must be from my Countries websites.
- Link pages and our links must be visible, readable, indexable and do-follow.
- Links must be permanent, static html links.
- One way links only, no reciprocal links.
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking. No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No links from under construction pages.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
- No link farms, link exchange programs, and web rings.
- No paid traffic sites.
- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
- Links that are not approved must be replaced by service provider.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $183 for this job
Hi, please check the PMB for more details about the SEO services we propose in order to market your loan refinance website for your desired keywords.