Improve your skills alongside an experienced Search Engine Optimization (SEO) manager by implementing and deploying SEO strategies.
We're looking for in-house SEO specialists to join our growing company. A solid understanding of search engine optimization and some SEO experience is a must, but eagerness to learn and grow will be equally important.
Salary range for this position is based on experience, with a maximum of $4.50 per hour for 30-40 hours per week. This is a long-term position.
The successful candidate will have strong analytic capabilities with specific knowledge of SEO/SEM and online marketing analytics. The SEO Specialist is expected to produce weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting for their respective channels; assigned analytic projects; and produce independent analysis to help search engine strategy execution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct thorough keyword research reports
• Use online tools to optimize, analyze, track efforts and adjust accordingly
• Implement off-page Local SEO strategy
• Write and edit copywriting for SEO
• Make on-site SEO recommendations (some familiarity with HTML code necessary)
• Work with the link building team to increase and effectively circulate authority
• Execute SEO technical analysis and evaluations
• Define and measure SEO metrics & key performance indicators
• Research and resolve possible HTML code, content, (internal and external) link architecture and navigation issues
• Monitor, measure, and track search metrics, including trend analysis
• Perform detailed program reporting, analyzing trends and developing ‘actionable’ insights for the search programs on a weekly/monthly basis
• Ability to write web copy on tight deadlines
• Maintain a high-level understanding of SEO, online marketing, conversion analysis and e-commerce best practices and keep abreast of recent developments and emerging strategies.
• Understand the business implications of SEO decisions and work to improve clients' profitability.
Education and Experience:
• University educated
• Minimum two to three years with SEO/experience search optimization projects, including concrete examples of large scale production work and execution
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
• Proficient with Google tools, especially Google Analytics and Google Adwords Keyword Tool
• Excellent computer and Internet skills.
• Self-motivated, detail oriented and able to prioritize daily work efficiently
• Superior understanding of organic SEO techniques and search engine market best practices/guidelines.
• Optimization experience in competitive online categories (preference given to printing and small business industries)
• Superior understanding of organic SEO techniques and search engine market best practices/guidelines
• Website information architecture and layout design experience
• HTML & CSS experience considered is desirable
• Complex link building experience is an asset
• Excellent proficiency in MS Word, Excel
Please reply with your resume, cover letter, and experience.
Thanks for your consideration. We look forward to hearing from you.