Please do not bid on this project if you don't accept full payment until results are fully achieved.
payment will only be sent if required results are achieved in 2-3 month time frame. See below for requirements to be paid & special payment incentive.
Please add "CUSTOMER WILL PAY WHEN RESULTS ARE ACHIEVED" in your response, so that I know that you will accept payment upon result of top 5 ranking on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] (U.S. Results not foreign) for at least 16 out of 20 (80%) low to high completion keywords in 2-3 months.
Need top 5 ranking on [url removed, login to view] for 1st page for 1 website with 20 keywords. In addition you must analyze website for proper seo optimization to assist in achieving these results. You must guarantee that at least 80% of keywords will rank in the top 5 of [url removed, login to view] on 1st page or no payment until these results are achieved.
Please indicate what methods you will use, including verifiable reports that you will send me.
-- NO BLACK HAT OR GREY HAT METHODS, ONLY WHITE HAT METHODS
-- Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised
-- Only white hat, experienced, highly ranked on [url removed, login to view] SEO experts should bid
-- Quality back links must relate to site topic on high quality relevant sites
-- No spam method(s) can be used
-- no junk profile building techniques are to be used
-- No use of automated software or bots
-- No links from under construction pages
-- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
-- No link farms, traffic exchanges, link exchange programs or web rings
-- No paid traffic sites
-- No banned sites, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
-- No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox
-- Expert understanding of Google & Panda Updates and how to work with them
Must be very experienced, have high rating on [url removed, login to view], explain exactly what methods you will use for this project & be able to communicate clearly. Provide detailed SEO techniques you will use & verifiable examples of completed projects you have done.
Timeline: 2-3 months
Early Payment Incentive:
If you can get website to top 5 in [url removed, login to view] (USA) by the end of 1st month, (for more than 6 keywords,at least 2 high competition keywords,) I will pay 25% of payment, with the remaining 75% of payment made at the end of 1-2 additional months of consistent 1st page, [url removed, login to view], top 5 results (80% or 16 keywords must be in at least top 5 on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] for final payment to be initiated).
If it takes over 1 month to achieve & maintain top 3 ranking in [url removed, login to view] for at least 6 keywords, full payment will be submitted at the end of 3rd month, only if results are achieved by end of 3rd month (80% of keywords in top 5 position on 1st page of Google.com.) If 80% of keywords are not in top 5 results on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] by end of 3rd month - NO PAYMENT until results are achieved!
If this project completed successfully,I will recommend you to other projects in our company. After you got the website name and the requirements, please send me analysis on our website. When you start the work with us, you need to send weekly report to let us know what you have done in previous week. Thanks.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $522 for this job
We have read and understood the project requirements and We are working from last 8 years in SEO field. Please check Private message Board for more details.
"CUSTOMER WILL PAY WHEN RESULTS ARE ACHIEVED" . We can get your website top position in Google. Pay only after results. Contact me for a free SEO analysis report and our proven track records. For details check PMB.