We are looking for someone to create 100 (one hundred) web 2.0 properties. We will provide you with a list of web 2.0 properties that you are to use. You will need to do the following for each property:
1. Create a new account to post it on. We will provide you with 50 verified gmail accounts to use when creating these accounts. The accounts must use randomised names.
2. Post one article on the property. We will provide you with 2 spinable articles. You will be required to generate text from the syntax and paste it into the property. You will be using 1 article for 50 properties.
3. You will be required to add 2-3 contextual hyper-links per post. We will give you clear instructions on how you are to add these links and what keywords you are to use.
4. Put one unique photo/picture from google search that is relevant to the topic of the article.
5. You are required to place both the login details and the URL of each of the web 2.0 into an excel file.
The 100 web 2.0 properties are going to be broken into the following:
12 groups of 7
2 groups of 8
Each group needs to be completed together, because each group will be interlinked according to our instructions.
All of the web 2.0 properties are about the same topic. This makes finding and adding the photos and pictures very easy to do. You will be required to use multiple proxies while completing the job.
We are looking at building a long-term relationship with our partner, so if this project goes well we will be looking at hiring you for further work.
UPDATED: Please ignore the NZD. We meant to select USD. Thank you
15 freelancers are bidding on average $92 for this job
I am an experienced web 2.0 properties creator. I have created hundreds of web 2.0 properties for my several employers. Please check PMB to be sure about my expertise.