I am looking for an SEO expert to position my website from a 2nd page listing on Google (UK) to be the no1 ranked position for one single key-phrase. I believe most of the hard work has been done but it's needs some expert assistance to give it that final push towards the top spot.
The keyphrase in question is "hampshire wedding photographer". I would also request that "hampshire wedding photographers" is also preserved.
I would be happy to provide the website on a personal message for analysis.
I do have commercial software that can perform reporting for me on the progress but I would welcome any reporting from you. Secondly I would be glad to take advice from you on your proposed techniques, timeframe etc to help in this bid. Finally I have full access to the website so I can make any changes to the page to assist you.
1. There will be no black-hat nor grey-hat methods used. White Hat only please!
2. Backlink pages MUST relate to the keywords. Really important.
3. A focus on UK please.
4. Link pages and links must be visible, readable, indexable and do-follow.
5. Links must be permanent, static html links.
6. One way links only, no reciprocal links.
7. No [url removed, login to view] blocking. No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
8. No links from under construction pages.
9. No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
10. No link farms, link exchange programs, and web rings.
11. No paid traffic sites.
12. No banned sites such as, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
Note: Success on this project will open further opportunities to work with me on addition key-phrases.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Revision: I would accept top 3 ranking.
36 freelancers are bidding on average £181 for this job
Hello, I am interest to complete your work with you. I had done lots of work previously. I hope you will get me a chance to complete the job. Thank you... Please see PM for more detail.