4k US/UK Facebook Fans

PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE JOB POSTING BEFORE PLACING A BID! Those who fail to answer all of our questions asked in this job posting will not be considered as serious candidates.

Serious bidders only! We will not consider bids over our allocated budget, so please be competitive so that you don't waste your time or ours.


4,000 USA/UK ONLY FANS FOR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE. We need this done within 3 days.


1) No illegal activities (i.e., hacking accounts, etc.).

2) No bots.

3) No spam.

4) No practices that will diminish our brand, labeling us as annoying or obnoxious.

5) No practices that will jeopardize our standing with Facebook.

6) TARGET USERS: Accounts with at least 30+ friends. 100% US/UK accounts. 100% real people.

7) NO ADMIN ACCESS required.

BIDDING (please include the following with your bid):

1. How do you intend to get us the fans?

2. Additional information why we should hire you.

Payment terms are as follows: 25% initial milestone. The remaining 75% will be after completion; we want to make sure that your work delivers a solid, low attrition rate.

After reviewing your bid and resume, if we are interested in your services, we will contact you via Freelancer Personal Mailbox with more details.

Thank you for your interest!

Skills: Facebook Marketing, Internet Marketing, Social Networking

See more: why we should hire you answer, why we should hire you, why we hire you, why should we not hire you, why should we hire you answer, why should we hire you, why should i not hire you, why should i hire you for this job, why should i hire you answer, why should i hire you, why should hire you, why i should hire you, why hire you, why hire us, why hire freelancer, why hire a freelancer, why do you want to work for us answer, why do you want to work for us, why do you want this job answer, why do we hire you, usa freelancer job, uk c++ freelancer, to do job over internet as freelancer, target hire, social work resume

About the Employer:
( 0 reviews ) Shillong, India

Project ID: #1121090

4 freelancers are bidding on average $135 for this job


Dear sir I am very interested your project.I complete this project only 30days I give for the real fans on [url removed, login to view] depend on this project. check PM_____ thanks______

$250 USD in 30 days
(0 Reviews)

can i help?

$210 USD in 23 days
(0 Reviews)

I have sent you a private message with the details.

$30 USD in 1 day
(0 Reviews)

I can get you this much likes without violating fb terms and conditions.

$50 USD in 5 days
(0 Reviews)