10,000 Facebook Likes for 1 Facebook Page From INDIA
There are two numbers specified in the requirements which you need to mention in a PM to be even considered for acceptance. This is to ensure that you have read through the requirements. You will also need to give an overview of your methodology in the PM so that we are sure you are not doing anything illegal.
ONLY BID IF YOU CAN SATISFY FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS (More work to be given if successful):
IMPORTANT-YOUR TECHNIQUE CANNOT ENDANGER THE ACCOUNTS OR THE PAGES IN QUESTION-YOU WILL NOT BE PAID IF THE SAID HAPPENS
All fans and followers must be legitimate people with active facebook accounts.
(NO FAKE ACCOUNTS OR ACCOUNTS AT RISK OF BEING SUSPENDED)
No Bots, No Illegal techniques or other unethical methods!
No administrative access will be given to any of our resources.
Must be completed in 30 days at the rate of no more than 350 fans per day.
All likes/followers must be real people with active and genuine Facebook accounts that are at least 6 months old.
Fans only from INDIA are allowed.
Mention '36' in the PM.
NO FAKE ACCOUNTS OR ACCOUNTS AT RISK OF BEING SUSPENDED
NO ILLEGAL ACTIVITY ONLY GOOD PRACTICES
FANS MUST BE ACTIVE
NO DISTASTEFUL, ILLEGAL OR INAPPROPRIATE PROFILE PICTURES
- 10,000 genuine, legitimate and legally obtained facebook fans
- All fans must have active accounts with real and legitimate activity of at least 1 week
- Profiles will be meticulously reviewed for spam
- Full 10,000 fans and followers must remain for at least 10 days and any removed or suspended fan members must be replaced
- Payment will be terminated if the above requirements are not met
- Strict confidentially is required
Payment of 100% of agreed bid will only be awarded on successful and tested completion of the requirements stated above
- You must provide previously successful projects of similar or greater requirements for your bid to be considered
- You must provide a summary of your techniques or methods used
- Mention '90' in the PM
- Only serious and experienced bidders. Your history will be reviewed
- More projects will be given if this will be successful.