We need a REAL expert in social media marketing, with an emphasis on the American teenagers and college students audience/market, for launching successfully a new iPhone App. Our main marketing theme anchor is Halloween, and therefore, it is a relatively short but aggressive marketing campaign (needs to end at the latest in Oct. 31).
The project includes the following components:
(1) getting REAL TARGETED Facebook and Twitter fans/followers (American teenagers and college students)
(2) getting REAL UNTARGETED Facebook and Twitter fans/followers
(3) promoting 2 videos in Youtube, Viemo, Metacafe, Dailymotion etc.
(4) Spreading the word about the app in applicable social websites/blogs/bulletin boards geared towards the aforementioned target audience
(5) Managing the project's page on Facebook and account on Twitter (2 post and 2 Tweets per day + monitoring)
Other projects requirements:
(1) NO spamming, NO black or gray hats techniques, NO Fakes or bots, and not any other illegal activities
(2) Proven successful experience in social media marketing
(3) Excellent American English
(4) Great communication skills
When bidding please indicate the number of fans, followers and video viewers included in your offer + send in PM info about/links to at least 3 social media marketing projects you've been involved in during the last year.
Happy Bidding :-)
10 freelancers are bidding on average $820 for this job
Sir, I am ready to do the work, hoping I can successfully do your work. Especially I am really hard worker and honest which will prove after your done work.
Please see our online portfolios on the following websites for your perusal: 1. [url removed, login to view] 2. [url removed, login to view] 3. [url removed, login to view] Thank you.