We are a small marketing research company focusing on healthcare - our clients are the pharmaceutical industry (marketing and marketing research – world-wide) - we need to reach those guys in regards to our classic services (website [url removed, login to view]) AND in regards to a new service (=task 1)
The new service will be an online portal for health care research - I assume we can launch a first version/ start version in 2-3 weeks from now – its not yet in the www./ website will be [url removed, login to view]
We need to (=task 2)
a) promote this new service in addition to our classic research (link)
b) promote this new service to potential new customers (e.g. research consultants or research agencies who may want to use our newly generated platform or data)
c) (=task 3) attract potential respondents (worldwide – initial focus English-, Spanish- and German speaking markets) to visit our new platform, participate in any type of research we want to run there and even register in a databank. This will be “normal” people we seek to speak about their acute or chronic health conditions.
What we need is
1) you to suggest which social media to use + strategy builder
2) to know what type of input we need to provide you with?/ 3) do we need to use google ads or facebook campaign and what does this cost?
3) you to start implementing/ initializing our presence in each SM channel
4) a dashboard for facilitating our tracking of traffic/ respsonses and being able to easily post new messages in 1 go
5) do you offer a service for updating/ maintaning our strategy across the SM channels you suggest? We assume 1-2 hours per week
We do have twitter, facebook and “linked in” accounts – but do not use it actively.
I need a professional launch and ongoing campaign – but we are not a world-blue chip player like Coca-Cola – so I assume we need a consequent, professional and targeted strategy – with some one helping us to set it up AND perhaps: manage it longer term