Closed

UK company needs Telemarketing on Commission Only - High Commissions paid!

We are a UK based online product review and product finder website. We are creating a new feature: UK Business Directory where UK businesses can advertise their services on the website in their chosen categories. We need an experienced telesales person who can work from home or their own office and has a telephone, to sell this marketing space. There is over £ 370,000 + VAT of available space to sell and the adverts are in 4 types that range from £ 25+VAT up to £ 1200 + VAT. We will pay a 10% commission on all sales. As our clients pay us on order, we are happy to pay you weekly direct to your bank account, Paypal or other method.

We are also offering a fast sales incentive. This is a 4% bonus per 100 sales on top of your standard 10% per sale. This means that the realistic potential for you on completion is over £ 40,000. We will supply the telephone lists. If you bring any clients to us yourself, i.e. from your existing contacts or past sales with other companies (providing you have the right to do so and are not breaking any laws), we will give an additional 8% for these sales. This means that if you bring 10 clients and they spend a total of £ 2000, your commission will be 18% (£ 360).

We need someone that can start quickly as we need to fill at least 30% of the marketing space by the end of October 2012 and the remaining 70 % by the end of 2012. This is not a restriction. If you fill it earlier, even better. Basically you could earn over £ 40,000 within 3 months of hard work and get paid weekly.

We aim to run this campaign every year and if you are successful, we will invite you to repeat your work on an annual basis.

You will need to invoice us weekly. We will send you a spreadsheet of the confirmed orders weekly for you to verify. It is very transparent as you will clearly see the confirmed adverts appear on our website and therefore there is 100% guarantee that you will get all your commission paid promptly.

We provide information and help for you if you have questions. You can find information of our adverts and pricing in the attached files.

Skills: Advertising, Internet Marketing, Marketing, Sales, Telemarketing

See more: commission sales marketing companies, based online product review product finder website, commission telesales, find companies need telemarketing, company telesales pay commission, companies need telemarketing, work online get paid, work online from home and get paid, work online at home and get paid, work online and get paid, work from no home review, work from home uk, work from home telemarketing, work from home review, work from home paid weekly, work from home over the internet, work from home office space, work from home no start up, work from home laws, work from home direct sales, work from home directory, work from home company directory, work from home companies, work from home business uk, work from home business for sale

About the Employer:
( 0 reviews ) Hersden, Brazil

Project ID: #2515697

3 freelancers are bidding on average £5166 for this job

Nathenfox

Hello there, I am highly experienced and hopefully meet all of your requirements outlined. Besides, I have worked for both British and American companies for few years in customer care, sales, cold calling and lead More

£5499 GBP in 22 days
(2 Reviews)
0.4
tosinogungbemile

Please see private [url removed, login to view]

£5000 GBP in 20 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
Nahla1

Let's start .

£5000 GBP in 18 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0