A start-up company is in need of a Virtual Assistant who’s able to call a list of prospective clients and call them to check interest. Only VAs from the Philippines will be considered and applicant must be able to work from 9 PM onwards (+8 GMT), 2 days per week.
This is a fixed-price project and payment will be sent on a weekly basis. The posted price/budget is good for 4 weeks (1 month). Qualified applicants will undergo a video interview through Skype (webcam required).
• Able to work for 4 hours per day, 2 times a week
• Can place approximately 50 quality calls per 4-hour shift to target clients.
• Great with online research of prospective clients to call on.
• Submit daily list of “Prospective Clients” database and be able to log status of each call made.
• Must be resourceful and sensible in accumulating quality prospects
• With excellent English communication skills
• With good phone voice and gracious speaking manner
• Responsible in completing daily tasks with the goal of creating its own database of clientele
• Ambitious to take this entry level position to a full-time marketing position.
• Must be familiar with outbound calling and Skype.
• Additional incentive for each new business obtained.
• Selected applicant will go through a 1-week paid testing period
Important: Bid range should only be between $80-$100 for 4 weeks (8 hours per week only!)