Our company focuses on Healthcare Education. We produce specialty specific seminars that are presented yearly from Jan thru May to a live audience. Additionally, we pre-record seminars, which require editing and selling them on our website. We are in the pre-launch phase and are in need of someone to help us project manage the entire process. Please see a high-level overview of the steps below.
The authors will create a powerpoint presentation and narrate it using Camtasia Recroder. The goal is to produce this recording and take it to market.
I'm looking for an extremely versatile & savvy PM that has a significant amount of experience with outsourcing tasks and finding superior talent regardless of the project.
The ideal candidate is a sharp go-getter that can learn and adapt quickly. Someone that just gets things done the right way the first time, doesn't make excuses, and knows how to overcome challenges through persistence.
- Work with the authors of these seminars to ensure the product is completed on time
- Find and manage freelancers to:
* Edit the recorded seminars
* Ceate a Marketing Plan for both the live seminars and pre-recorded seminars.
* To execute the Marketing plan and email campaign
* Modify our Website with the above marketing material
* Create a mechanism to signup for Live Webinars and/or purchase pre-recorded
seminars, including a shopping cart integration and a plugin to distribute purchased
Skills or Qualities
- Ability to work with fast-paced individuals.
- Being responsive, via text or brief call is a must.
- A background in digital marketing is an advantage, but not a must.
- GREAT Communicator
- HIGHLY Motivated
- Takes Their Work Seriously Always
- Is super detail-oriented. You are the kind of person that notices when there’s an extra
space between two words. And you can’t relax until it’s fixed
- Keeps attention to detail at the forefront including perfect grammar in email
communication, clear and concise, and free of spelling errors.
- Has a ‘flair’ for friendly yet professional writing style.
- Is always organized. If you have a perfectly tidy desk at all times, this is the role for you.
- Be proactive
- Take initiative
- Problem solve
- Be friendly
- Meet deadlines
*** This project needs to be completed November the 30th ***