It’s Urgent! We are a worldwide performance driven Add Network. We are looking for dynamic and vibrant Freelance Affiliate Managers from various countries. Right now we are interested in these two reasons listed here. We have 2 positions for each reason as of now.
1. US 2. UK
Affiliate manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities involved with affiliate publishing of Mindtech Affiliates advertising campaigns. He/she will work closely with the Affiliate Director, Sales Team and Management to ensure success for both the affiliate and advertiser. He is the person who is going to represent our CPA Network in his assigned country. We are only interested in local person, who knows the local language and should have previous experience in people management and coordination. He should have a dynamic personality and can influence our affiliates for more and more revenue generation.
Detailed Job description:
• Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues.
• Maintain high level of communication with affiliates, recommend new campaigns for affiliates and provide performance feedback to advertiser team
• Supply creative packages, links and reporting to affiliates as needed
• Communicate and monitor compliance or brand guidelines in affiliate channel
• Proactively monitor traffic sources on all campaigns
• Recruit new affiliates through research, referrals and other avenues
• Set and manage monthly, quarterly and annual goals for revenue growth
• Represent Mindtech Affiliates at industry conferences at their country level
• Manage top tier accounts and develop affiliate contact management strategy
• Teach and mentor junior level team members on affiliate marketing
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office
• Self-starter and work well within a team environment
• Strong recruitment and negotiation skills
• Ability to effectively manage and build client relationships
• Strong aptitude with MS Office products including Excel and Power Point. Especially Excel.
• Degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or business
• Prior experience in relevant field
The Payout is based on revenue share. We will direct Pay 10% of the cumulative revenue generated by all affiliates under the umbrella of the Affiliate Manager. You don’t even think any company in the world can share this kind of payout.
We believe in mutual growth and understand that, you should be motivated enough to motivate your affiliates. This is a part time job and payout will be done strictly through freelancer.
Our Payout to affiliates is also great and onetime in weekly / Biweekly / Net40 terms, so that will help you to keep them motivated and reduce your effort.
Let’s reach us for more discussion about this job.
If you have potential, we have great payout and long term opportunity for you as an “Affiliate Manager”.
If you are not resident of US and UK , You must able to work in US and UK day time .