Are you a Facebook Ads and Adwords Veteran that has delivered extraordinary results in the past?
Our fast-paced Growth Marketing Agency based in London is looking for an A-player to join our troops. Our Sales Funnels, Ad and Email campaigns transform small businesses into market leaders that make lasting change in the world. We want YOU to help us scale our services.
• Part-time and in the future full-time work from home (we are a virtual team)
• Take lead on engaging projects to practice your skillset while earning for a lifestyle you want
• Work for a mission-focused company that provides a great service
• Have fun while interacting and learning from fellow team members
• Earn a monthly income that can grow into a full-time salary in the long term
• Work with a team of cool people who want to change the world for the better
• Collaborate on growth and content strategy
• Plan Facebook Ads and Google Adwords strategy, write copies, create/delegate creatives
• Delegate Top/Middle of the Funnel content creation
• Collaborate on copywriting for landing pages, developing email variations and setting up autoresponders
• Optimize campaigns based on budget, goals, review of conversion results, market research
• Conduct Facebook Ads campaign reviews of each client account at least 1x per week and recommend opportunities to increase conversions through email marketing
• Attend daily sync-ups and the weekly team meets via video. Participate with constructive ideas
• Fill out a weekly checklist and produce reports
• Must have a reliable, stable internet connection
• Must be able to present verifiable results!
• Must be diligent and enjoy having a position where staying organized and communicating clearly is key
• Must have Facebook Ads and Google Adwords campaign management experience
• A PLUS if you have any other digital marketing experience (landing page design, Email Marketing, YouTube Marketing, Pinterest, LinkedIn Ads, SEO, selling info products, lead gen for services businesses)
• Must be friendly, diligent, and enjoy learning about marketing in new niches
• Must be comfortable working virtually and being self-directed
• Must be a fluent/native English speaker
• Must be able to work at least 5 hours within UTC+0 time zone
Successful candidates will be invited for a [REMOVED BY FREELANCER.COM ADMIN] interview.
We look forward to your applications.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $922 for this job
I have a diverse skill set, and graphic design and creative advertising experience, so feel I could give you a well rounded, highly professional package. My website is [url removed, login to view]