This is the FOBWOB team recruiting some new marketing and sales team or people.
Our website is [login to view URL] and we focus on the theme of Asian-Korean clothing.
Here are the job descriptions.
1. Under my watch, you will market the run the store for a fixed amount of time and handle marketing, sales, and some extra tasks that might boost your sales. Our site will basically be running under your command under my watch.
2. You won't get paid hourly or at a fixed rate.
3. Every sale you make, you earn a fixed income of $1.5.
4. There will be some extra incentive/bonus if you make a lot of sales.
So how much money you are going to make is dependent on the amount of creativity, passion, and work you do with your set of marketing skills. You can earn $200 a week, or $1,000 a week, there is no limit, you can earn as much as you want. We provide the workings of the store, you market it.
Here are the job requirements. If your team isn't fit for this job, do not apply.
1. At least one of your team has a passion for K-pop or Asian culture.
2. Have experience working in clothing sales.
3. Have experience working in marketing and sales, including social media marketing
4. Have a ready-to-go plan with marketing
5. Willing to communicate with the FOBWOB team
There will be an interview process. A team of marketers is preferred more than an individual.
The bidding price wouldn't matter because we have a fixed price of 1.5 per sale, but please describe you and your team's capabilities and etc.