I'm looking for an overall CMO and marketing guru with their own in-house or distributed team to work on a marketing plan I wish to implement across my business and website. The following specialties and skills are needed either by you or your assembled team.
- Web Design and Development with Survey Integration
- Landing Page Creation
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Integrating with surveys via Google Forms
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE JOB DESCRIPTION TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THESE POSITIONS.
My company is called SMART, (Smith Architectural Resources & Training), thesmartarchitecture.com. We specialize in both professional design services such as 3d modeling, rendering, virtual reality, and CAD drawing as well as tutoring/training in industry-standard software such as AutoCAD, Revit, Rhino, and the Adobe Suite to name a few. There are plans to add products for purchase in the future but the business is solely service based right now.
I currently have a list of roughly 1,000 potential clients I wish to pursue in a variety of different ways, as well as land cold contacts that I hope to turn into clients. I'm using the ASK strategy by Ryan Leveque (PDF flowchart attached called "Email and Content Marketing Scope of Work Description) which uses a combination of surveys, emails, and free content in one survey funnel. Tasks would include:
- See the attached "Website Redesign [login to view URL]". I can go into more specific detail if your application is accepted but the overall idea is to provide FIRST TIME visitors the OPTION to self explore vs. taking a guided tour. It's as though I'm setting up the survey process but directly on the website. I'm thinking a pop-up window or something of the like to get them to the most pertinent information possible. It's simply this, taking a tour on your own vs. having your own professional tour guide.
- Add a few recently completed projects. I have the photos, just need to come up with the copy and services needed as per the rest of the projects.
- Branding work - a little vague but I think a lot of my copy, especially on the homepage is unclear.
Numerous people have looked at my site and are confused as to what it is I do. I have ideas but
would be looking to get involved with a copywriter if you have one.
Landing Page & Survey
-I'm looking to get a good portion of potential clients that enter my survey funnel sales process to start the journey here. I have an idea of what needs to be included as well as an overall design, just need you to put it together.
-No real work with the survey as I'll be handling all of it. Just looking for affordable sites to run it through if you have any recommendations. Right now, the main choice is Google Forms as I have G Suite and it's part of the software package.
Email & Content Marketing
-I need a really good writer, especially one that really drags in traffic through targeted SEO and words I'm looking to attract. I have really great blog posts that are drafts, but I need help in editing them and optimizing them for cold traffic.
-Similar to content marketing, I have great drafts of emails I plan to work with but want help in this portion as well, primarily with the writing but also possibly with the technical portions of setting up an email marketing program. The two options I'm considering are Klenty and Aweber.
One Note: I currently have roughly 1,000 emails of targeted clients I plan to go after. So there is an immediate need to develop this as I already have their emails in my Pipedrive database.
-Content creator to help develop ideas of mine into checklists, infographics, and other items to entice users to enter the survey funnel process and keep them motivated to keep going.
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB, PLEASE START YOUR COVER LETTER WITH "YOU'D BE CRAZY NOT TO HIRE ME BECAUSE......"
19 freelancers are bidding on average $37/hour for this job
Expert in Web Designing and Development, I can Built or revamp your Website with all of Requirements. Ready to start Work with you! Inbox me and let's talk to get started!