We're looking for an online brand manager to help runWe are searching for an E-Commerce Brand Manager to join our advertiser client's team.
This is a part-time paid position (not commission) as a contractor that is remote and hours are flexible. If you are just starting out, want to get experience and want to break into the surging e-commerce world, then this is your dream job.
You will partner with one of our advertiser clients to manage and oversee their affiliate marketing efforts to maximize and produce online sales for our client. We have developed an advanced independent 3rd party distributor online marketing method for affiliate marketing that you will be trained in and responsible for managing. We believe in developing our people so they can achieve their own long term goals. We are ok if you eventually outgrow us. Candidates will be required to be creative, innovative and demonstrate a willingness to learn advanced marketing skills.
Obligations and Duties
The E-Commerce Brand Manager will be responsible for:
• Review and approve landing page websites used by affiliates
• Review and approve advertiser partner products to be sold
• Reconcile yearly tax reporting with the accountant
• Oversee the vendor responsible for product returns and chargebacks
• Track and monitor chargeback ratios daily and alert advertiser when limits are exceeded
• UPS Account set-up
• Merchant account management and set-up
• Home computer
• Fast Internet
• Willing to learn and take direction
• Easy to work with
• Credit score minimum of 650+
• No bankruptcy in the last 5 years
Candidates should be willing to develop the following skills:
Google Analytics, Facebook, SEO, PPC, Google Keywords, re-targeting strategies, funnel automation