We're trying to put our Podcast as our main product and focus our efforts on it. For this we're looking to build a long term realtionship for a well-rounded copywriter who can deliver:
- Show notes. Example: [login to view URL] From the post title to the "About" section.
This requires listening to the full episode and do research on the guest.
- Turning podcast episodes into blog articles
- Proper SEO throughout the content, we want to be efficient and rank as a top podcast
- Email marketing to create awareness, obtain reviews and push offers for our other secondary products
- Outreach and initial communication to possible guests and sponsors
- Completing and maintaining our podcast website [login to view URL]
- Support in copywriting for our social media and Youtube channel, with possible eventual ownership of these tasks.
Now first off I understand not all of these might be in your wheelhouse and that's ok. Let me know which of these deliverables you can bring to us, and we'll talk about it. We have someone who handles audio, video and graphics production so you and him work closely on this project.
Please only apply if you're able to take on these projects. Thanks for your time and help
32 freelancers are bidding on average $22/hour for this job
I have a huge experience of copywriting. You will get the job done in the minimum of your budget. You can visit my profile and portfolio for more satisfaction. Thanks