I own a sterling silver jewellery franchise in Australia. I can only operate in Sydney, and even more specifically, Sydney Northern Suburbs and North Shore. Other areas in Sydney and worldwide are covered by owners of the other franchises. It is a global franchise.
The product cannot be sold on a website only, since the pieces are made using adults/children's fingerprints and/or their hand and foot prints. So most pieces need face to face contact. Some pieces can be done remotely - since drawings and handwritings can be scanned through. But the bulk of sales need face to face.
I make charms, pendants, pandora style tubes and bubbles, cufflinks and keyrings. And I sell sterling silver necklaces and bracelets. Some leather ones too.
The franchise run the website, but I run the facebook and instagram accounts and any local advertising. I currently post a couple of times a week, but I would like someone to assist me with designing a strategy that is more structured. I know that people need to see a product at least 7 times on average before considering it.
I would like to know:
- how often to post in a day on the various mediums
- what times of the day to post
- in particular, how often to boost or promote the posts, and a recommended amount per day
- how often promotions should be run
- at what point would promotions work (since currently there are not many followers or even targets reached)
- how can I get the product in front of people 7 times
- should googles ads be used etc
- what content is missing to improve engagement (it is referrals/feedback or influencers, or sales promotions etc)
Once this has been sorted, I then need someone to manage this for me - to help make sure anyone who clicks on the post will then have an opportunity to see it again etc. It is a small local hand-made business with absolutely no money being made yet. After 2 years of trying word of mouth predominantly, I would like to explore this option, but need advice if this can be done on a limited budget.
I am looking for quotes on 1. Strategy (a bit of content but predominantly actions) for facebook and instagram and google, and 2. Running the online strategy on a monthly basis.
The website is not to be included in the above.