We are seeking a Digital marketing specialist who can develop and execute email campaigns that help grow our premium priced, professional membership program targeted to women executives. Responsibilities include, overall content marketing strategy, develop, creating and executing email campaigns and promotions, utilize a/b testing methodology, measure results and apply results to optimize campaigns and improve performance. Create short and medium form content for email notifications, newsletters, blog posts, events, promotions etc., with the objective of generating qualified leads, membership sales and engaging and retaining current members. Coordinate with SEO, website and social media staff on content strategy, and coordinate with event marketing and PR staff to optimize opportunities.
Must be expert in content and email marketing and have command of best practices and trends in, SEO, website optimization and social media marketing. A demonstrably great writer and you “get” how, where and when people interact with the web and consume all types of content. Enjoy being both creative and analytical and understand how to build and convert a digital audience for a premium priced membership program.
• Develop, execute, analyze and optimize all email campaigns
• Create, curate, design and write content for and schedule and maintain email campaigns including promotions through Infusionsoft
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization to execute strategies that support consistent content themes and represent the brand voice and business objectives.
• In depth tracking, reporting and insight report on results via Infusionsoft reporting dashboards and google analytics.
• Collaborate on content strategy with other digital marketing initiatives, including but not limited to webinars, SEO, affiliate marketing, referral program, event marketing
• Coordinate with CEO, consultants, PR and membership staff
• Additional marketing operational support as needed
• Significant expertise in content marketing, email campaign development, management, execution and analysis of results
• Proven written communication skills and exceptional ability to tell stories that support the brand strategy, brand voice and drive traffic and conversions
• Digital fluency, active well-rounded experience in social media
• Expertise in and ability to create a/b testing and analyze results real time.
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Experience with Infusionsoft or other CRM software and Google Analytics required
• Understanding of influencer marketing
• Ability to work and oversee others independently and remotely in a fast-paced environment
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• B2B membership subscription services a plus.