We’re an award-winning international media company, looking for a technical and analytical thinker to manage our e-newsletter delivery from a strategic and practical perspective. The successful candidate will have an understanding of newsletter delivery systems, data, vertical business markets, business media and publishing.
The role involves:
• analyzing the delivery statistics of our e-newsletters
• troubleshooting analytics relating to click-rates, bounce rates and reader behaviour
• providing instructions to our technical and support teams (including outsourced resources) and monitoring their progress
• collaborating at a global and cross-functional level with management, IT, admin, marketing, sales, editorial and customer service to drive our data strategies
• ensuring that our multiple databases are composed of the accurate details of high-level decision makers in key niche markets
• working across industries, continents, products and markets to drive database growth that supports our commercial business strategies
The successful candidate will be:
• knowledgeable about e-newsletter sending platforms (Pinpoint, Greenarrow and Mailchimp)
• highly technically competent, with excellent problem solving skills
• able to monitor newsletters and alert relevant internal stakeholders across the world if there are issues with numbers dropping
• someone who can spot trends in deliverability and spikes in bounces
• able to analyse WHY problems or trends exist
• interested in B2B magazine and online publishing
• a global citizen, able to research and understand niche business markets across the world
• someone who can think strategically, analytically and pragmatically
It would also be helpful if you are
• an Excel wiz, capable of analysing complex data to pivot table level
9 freelancers are bidding on average ₹61451 for this job
Hello, I am a strategy and analytics Consultant with over 6 years experience working with clients across the globe on enhancing operational efficiency. Website : [login to view URL] Please ping for details.
I have experience of working in marketing automation company selling simplified as data analyst. we used analyse data in excel. I think this experience will help me to deliver best service to you.